twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Anastazia's First Birthday

I apologize I'm late in posting these. September through December is such a crazy time of year for us, as I'm sure it is for everyone! But even though it's two months late I had to share these pictures of Anastazia's cake smash with you. They are too gorgeous to not share. I am so glad we had Lori Romney take these photos for us. As I've said in the past, she is the best. She is so talented and fun to work with. We had a two part photo shoot, first a tea party with her favorite dolls, and then her cake smash. Anastazia had no interest in the cake basically whatsoever because it didn't taste very yummy, but at least it looks pretty!










 







 Photos: Lori Romney Photography
Dolls: Cloth and Thread & Maven Dolls
Tea set & Table: Pottery Barn Kids
Dress: Tutu du Monde
Cake: Sprinkle & Dash
Cake topper & banner: Hooray Everyday
Crown: Love Crush Bowtique
One Onesie: Lola & Darla


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template