twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

Kids Fashion Spotlight: Little Cocoa Bean

If you know me you know that I have a love for dressing my kids. I buy clothes from many different places because I like to find different styles. Lately I especially like to shop online. So today I would like to introduce you to one of my new favorite brands for children that I recently came across online, Little Cocoa Bean. I had the privilege of interviewing Sara, the woman behind the brand, and let me tell you that she is so sweet and accommodating. Here are a couple of questions Sara answered for me so you guys can get to know the brand a little better.

Where are you located?
Henderson, Nevada

When did you start your company?
December 2012

What was your inspiration for starting your company?
My first son, Vincent.

What is your focus in children's fashion?
We have a little bit of everything: clothing, accessories like beanies, blankets, and posters. Clothing though has always been our main focus.

What sizes do you offer?
Sizes vary from 0 to 7 years.

What is your most popular product?
The pants.

How would you describe your brand's style in one word?
Unique.

Thanks so much Sara! I hope that helps give you a little bit of insight into Little Cocoa Bean. Be sure to check them out on Instagram @littlecocoabean and their website is: http://www.littlecocoabean.com

Also check out my kiddos rocking their Little Cocoa Bean pieces below. Did I mention they are made out of 100% organic cotton? It's a softness you have to feel to believe.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template