twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Letters to Henry June 2010

June 14, 2010

Dear Baby,

Guess what. MTV answered. I know I didn’t believe it either at first when I opened my inbox and saw an email from someone with an MTV email address. They basically just asked for more pictures and information. I’m assuming they want some sort of belly shot to make sure I’m pregnant. But the thing is I’m not even showing yet. I’m 25 weeks tomorrow but I was really pushing my stomach out in the picture I sent them. This is so crazy to me. I still don’t think anything is going to come from this. But it gives me something to write to you about.















What else can I tell you about? I definitely feel you moving around in there. It’s the weirdest feeling. It’s especially weird because I don’t have a belly yet so sometimes I forget that I am pregnant until I feel you wiggling around. I hope you’re doing well in there.

Love,
Mommy




June 21, 2010

Dear Baby,

I think you’ll be as shocked as I am to know that we are still moving along with MTV. I have been emailing back and forth with them and sending them more info on us. Today we even created a little video interview to send in. Daddy is so shy around a camera already so I could just imagine if we were chosen for the show. But I think overall it went well. Maybe we are kind of boring even. My parents aren’t kicking me out because I’m pregnant and I’m not talking to my friends so there’s no drama there. Overall we are just very un-dramatic. Haha. We will see how it goes.

I will be 26 weeks tomorrow and still no belly. You still move around a lot. The best way I can describe it is that it feels like a little fish swimming around inside of me. I love to use the Doppler to listen to your heartbeat.

Love,

Mommy


* Some details of these letters were changed because I was asked not to share specifics regarding MTV's casting process. Therefore some minor details were edited so as not to fully explain the process. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template